Driving Lessons and Fees
We offer a range of packages for driving lessons from a 90-minute refresher or taster driving lesson, through to ten and twenty-hour driving lessons packages and the Pass Plus scheme.
Our five and six-hour driving lesson packages are tailored to pupils who wish to budget on a monthly basis. Our standard hourly rate is £32.
If you wish to discuss alternative packages please contact us.
- 1 hour driving lesson – £32
- Refresher or Taster Driving Lesson Session (90) minutes – £42 (Only 1 booking allowed)
- 5 hour driving lesson course – £ 150 = £ 30 p/h (pay in advance, or on 1st lesson)
- 10 hour driving lesson course – £ 290 = £ 29 p/h (pay in advance, or on 1st lesson)
- 20 hour driving lesson course – £ 560 = £ 28 p/h (pay in advance, or on 1st lesson)
This course is designed for pupils who have had some driving experience, have or are about to pass their Theory Test and need to prepare for their practical Driving Test.
- 40 hour semi-intensive driving lesson course – £1080 = £ 27 p/h (pay in advance, or on 1st lesson)
This course is designed for novice pupils. We will guide you through the entire driving syllabus, theory and practical tests.
- Pass Plus Driving Lesson Course – £310 (pay in advance)
This course follows on from the Driving Test and can give savings on your car insurance. More importantly it takes driver training to the next level and onto the Mainland.
Six modules are covered – Urban Driving – Rural Roads –
Adverse Weather – Night Time Driving – Dual Carriageways – Motorways. The syllabus is graded by your Instructor on an assessment sheet and if the result is satisfactory a certificate is provided by the DVSA.
We usually aim to complete this course in one full day. Our price includes ferry travel to and from the Island.
Course in one full day. Our price includes ferry travel to and from the Island.